Alibi 2.4 Megapixel 1080p 65' IR Wide Angle Outdoor Bullet HD-TVI Security Camera
Wide viewing angle provides enhanced coverage of large and open areas
- 1/2.8″ CMOS image sensor
- HD-TVI technology produces 1080p full-HD video with sharp, detailed images
- 2.5 mm wide angle lens with 130° field of view captures images over large areas
- HD-TVI technology transmits zero latency HD video resolution over coax cabling
- Smart IR reduces over-exposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Integrated IR LEDs enable the camera to see up to 65' in the dark
- True day/night (ICR) captures sharp, clear images in low light and at night
- Enhanced imaging with D-WDR, BLC, and DNR
- Convenient OSD over control of camera settings over coax cabling
- IP66 weather-rated enclosure provides all-weather protection
- This HD-TVI security camera requires an HD-TVI DVR for recording video
Capture crisp, detailed HD images while cost-effectively monitoring your home or business with this Alibi 2.4 megapixel 1080p 65′ IR outdoor bullet HD-TVI security camera. The high-resolution HD video camera is ideal for security applications that require a high level of detail, such as facial recognition or license plate identification.
The HD-TVI bullet camera is equipped with a 1/2.8″ CMOS image sensor that produces up to 1080p full-HD video resolution. HD-TVI technology delivers zero latency HD video over RG59 coax or any standard analog CCTV cabling up to 1600′.
Note: This HD-TVI security camera requires an HD-TVI DVR for recording HD video.
The camera’s 2.5 mm wide angle lens has a 130° viewing angle that provides a wide field of view and enables the camera to cover a large area.
The high-definition bullet camera offers Smart IR technology that reduces over exposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image and is equipped with an integrated IR array that enables it to see up to 65′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges. True day/night (ICR) captures sharp, detailed images during the day and at night.
The Alibi 2.4 megapixel HD-TVI bullet camera offers convenient on-screen display (OSD) control of settings over coax cabling, eliminating the need for a separate cable. The OSD is controlled from ALIBI HD-TVI recorders or ALI-UTC controller.
The outdoor bullet surveillance camera has a -14°F ~ 120°F temperature operating range which ensures the camera operates without interruption in extremely hot and cold conditions. The camera has an IP66 weather rated enclosure that offers protection from various elements such as dust and sand, as well as from inclement weather conditions, including rain and snow.
HD-TVI security cameras require HD-TVI DVRs for recording video.
Why choose a camera that uses HD-TVI technology?
- High-definition megapixel video that costs less than IP
- Transmit HD video over standard RG59 coax, Cat5/6 or most standard shielded CCTV cabling
- Zero latency video
- Installs as easily as a standard analog CCTV camera
- Farther cable runs for large/long distance installations
- Upgrade existing CCTV cameras and keep existing cables
- (1) Alibi 2.4 megapixel 1080p 65' IR wide angle outdoor bullet HD-TVI security camera
- (1) Set of mounting hardware
- (1) Gasket
- (1) Installation guide
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty.
What is an Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty?
Our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
What’s Covered by the Warranty?
- DVRS: physical recorders, components, fans, and pre-installed hard drives
- Cameras: imagers, components, built-in IR illuminators, and housings
- PTZ Cameras: imagers, components, pan/tilt motors, and housings
- All Technologies: analog, HD-TVI, and IP
Learn more about the Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty
Key Features and Capabilities:
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality. Megapixel resolution cameras deliver high-definition images with much greater detail. They are ideal where a greater level of detail is needed, such as for facial recognition and license plate identification.
HD-TVI Technology – High-definition video over coax. HD-TVI sends zero latency 720p or 1080p full HD video over RG59 coax cabling. HD-TVI cameras and DVRs offer the advantages of HD resolution video, but are as easy to install as standard analog CCTV equipment. HD-TVI enables longer cable runs for long distance installations, with transmission distances of up to 1600' over RG59 coax cables.
Wide Angle Lens – Cover more area. The camera lens’s wide field of view enables it to cover a larger area than a standard lens and provides greater depth of field, along with better low light performance.
OSD Control Over Coax – Easy control of your camera OSD settings. This device offers easy adjustment of your camera OSD settings over coax cabling, eliminating the need for running an additional data cable.
Smart IR – Capture clear, sharp images in low light. Smart IR (smart infrared) automatically adjusts the amount of infrared light used to illuminate a scene as the subject moves closer to or further away from the camera, resulting in optimal exposure and a sharp, clear image that is neither washed out or too dark.
True Day/Night (ICR) – Enjoy around-the-clock surveillance. Our day/night cameras with true day/night (ICR) deliver a sharp image in low light and nighttime conditions. An IR cut filter blocks out infrared light to produce true-to-life color images during the daytime. In low light conditions and at night, the filter is removed, letting infrared light pass through to provide crisp, well-defined black and white images.
Digital Wide Dynamic Range (D-WDR) – Gain a clear view in diverse lighting conditions. This feature enables the camera to produce clearer images in less than ideal lighting conditions. D-WDR balances the contrast of light and shadow to improve visibility in dark areas within a scene.
Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) – Reduces video noise. This feature reduces video noise which can affect video quality. DNR produces more accurate video images by eliminating noise between frames.
Back Light Compensation (BLC) – Ensures proper exposure of subjects in the foreground. Back light compensation adjusts the camera’s exposure in challenging lighting environments, such as hallways and doorways, so the entire image of the subject in the foreground is properly exposed when there is a bright light source behind the subject.