ALIBI Cloud 6MP STARLIGHT 270’ IR H.265+ IP BULLET CAMERA
<strong>Alibi Cloud VS cameras require a valid Cloud retention subscription</strong>
- 6.0 megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- 3072 x 2048 resolution
- 4 mm fixed lens offers horizontal FOV of 80°
- Full Frame Illumination up to 270′ IR distance
- Starlight Low Light 0.008 Lux
- H.265+ compression
- Video analytics
- IP67 weather-rated with -22°F – 140°F operating temperatures
- ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G)
Alibi Cloud VS cameras require a valid Cloud retention subscription to record, store and view video in the cloud. Call your dedicated account manager to learn about all subscription storage options.
Enjoy crisp color video images day or night, and an extended IR range with the Alibi cloud-enabled 6.0 megapixel 270' IR IP bullet security camera.
This varifocal bullet camera features a 6.0 MP high-performance CMOS and an active imaging pixel array of 3072 (H) x 2048 (V) that produces superior high definition video images.
H.265+ video compression technology enables faster, more fluid remote viewing, and provides the ability to view more channels remotely. With H.265+ compression, you can store more information using less storage space. This camera also supports H.265, H.264+and H.264.
The camera’s 4 mm fixed lens covers a wide area with a horizontal FOV of 80°.
For nighttime surveillance or any low-light application, this IP camera features cutting-edge Starlight technology and Full Frame Illumination, which:
- Reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%
- Produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size
- Captures images up to 270′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges
This IP bullet camera is also equipped with advanced video analytics to help protect people and property more effectively, including Line Crossing, Intrusion Detection, Face Detection and more.
This IP camera also comes with flexible storage solutions. Its built-in micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot (card not included), enables local storage up to 128GB.
This bullet security camera is able to capture crisp images in any lighting conditions with 120 dB true Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR) and True Day/Night (ICR), for superior 24/7 surveillance.
With an IP67 weather-rated metal enclosure, this varifocal bullet camera has an operating temperature rating of -22° to 140°F and is protected from elements such as dust, sand and rain, making it an ideal outdoor security solution.
Camera-to-Cloud Video Surveillance
Alibi Cloud VS is a cost effective video surveillance solution that allows you to stream and retain video surveillance footage in an ultra-secure cloud environment. Powered by Eagle Eye Networks, a global leader in cloud video surveillance, Alibi Cloud VS is engineered to deliver cutting edge reliability, scalability, and cyber-security.
Visit the Alibi Cloud VS Desktop Client download page for both Windows and Mac version installations.
Alibi Cloud VS mobile app is available for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Visit the Alibi Cloud Mobile App Information page for both Android and iOS version downloads.
- (1) Alibi Cloud 6.0 MP IP bullet security camera
- (1) Junction box
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
Learn more about the Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty.
Key Features and Capabilities:
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality, providing the level of detail needed for facial recognition and license plate identification.
Full Frame Illumination Smart IR array – See clear, sharp images up in the dark. Full frame illumination technology on this camera delivers a wider illumination spread and offers several advantages over standard IR, including:
- Produces clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime image, along with reducing bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
- Delivers 30% greater energy efficiency
Starlight Low Light Technology – Improve night-time performance. Starlight sensors are specifically designed for surveillance in low light environments. Not only does this technology enhance clarity, it also offers color images for low-light applications.
H.265+ Compression – Improved image quality and reduced bandwidth requirements. With H.265+ compression, you can store more information utilizing less hard drive space. H.265+ also allows for faster, more fluid remote viewing, and the ability to view more channels remotely.
Advanced Video Analytics – Get more from your security solution. This camera is equipped with these video analytics capabilities and more:
- Line Crossing – Provides alerts when objects cross a virtual fence (single or bi-directional)
- Intrusion Detection – Object recognition in a pre-defined zone; set criteria based on object size and time duration
- Face Detection – Detects and provides snapshots of faces to aid in identification